Writing for Artists and Arts Businesses
Through Rocket Words, I've produced a wide variety of online copy, professional bios and marketing material, press releases, fundraising material and more for artists, musicians, designers and arts-related businesses. Each Rocket Words writing project is crafted in the style best suited to inspire a positive reaction in its intended audience.
Here is a partial selection of Rocket Words writing projects for artists and arts-related businesses.
- Online article: The advantages of professionally written press materials, produced for OnlineRock.com, a leading portal for independent musicians
- Press release/bio: Blues guitarist Blind Lemon Phillips releases his new CD
- Press release: San Francisco jewelry studio Metal Images extends relationship with Metallica
- Press release: San Francisco jewelry studio Metal Images to produce art for the Henry Ford Museum
- Press release: Freelance footwear designer and consultant Caroline de Baëre celebrates 16 years in fashion
- Press release: The gala premier celebration for Shoes, initial release of San Francisco film production company The Girl Project
- Band history and musicians' bios: The Gregory Paul Group, a rising rock band from Rochester, NY
- Professional biography: Freelance footwear designer and industry consultant Caroline de Baëre (a component of a full marketing/press kit produced for this client).
- Promotional post card copy: A publicity vehicle for Shoes, the initial release of San Francisco film production company The Girl Project
- Fundraising letter: In support of the final production of Shoes, the initial release of San Francisco film production company The Girl Project
See samples of Rocket Words writing for Businesses and Service Professionals.
See samples of Rockets Words articles, interviews and reviews for Music, Arts and Design Publications.
« Go back